Thursday 15 August 2013

Pattern testing Girl's Cross Body Bag

I was lucky enough to get a chance to test Anna's pattern from Charmed Liebling Girl's Cross Body Bag.


It was a great bag for me, as I was able to use scraps of fabrics from other project I had done as well as jeans that have been sitting around.

It is a great size bag for any girl.  There is a front zipper pocket and then two slip pocket right below on the front as well as on slip pocket inside.  The closure at the top is a snap closure making it easy to open and close.

I had fun sewing this bag no problems with the instructions and a very quick pattern to sew up.  I think I might have to make one for myself.

The funny thing I learned after sending Anna my pictures of my purse I made up. She wanted to know if it was one of the Great Lakes that I took my pictures by.  I told her it was Lake Ontario.  The funny thing is that she lives on Lake Ontario too but just in another Country.


6 comments:

nissaMade said...

Cute bag! and lovely photos!

Carry Hers By Natalie said...

Thank you. It is a fun bag to make. It was so windy trying to take the picture was fun as the purse kept blowing around.

Anna @ charmed Liebling said...

Thanks again for testing the pattern Natalie! Your bag looks so pretty :)

RaspberrySunshine said...

Oh, I like that one!! Great job :)

Cindy

Carry Hers By Natalie said...

Your welcome Anna, looking for to testing again if you need me.

Carry Hers By Natalie said...

Thanks Cindy, it was fun to do. I noticed that I might need one for myself, as I walked around the waterfront with it I carried a water bottle and my wallet so it is a great size to use when you don't want a full size purse.

Post a Comment